Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-20-2014, 04:07 AM   #31
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Icarus8, Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by babadockia View Post
the same here. if I want a tablet, I have the ipad, but all I want is to read, turning off all the links with the outside world. but, let's face it, do we know how they look like, except from what we've seen in the pictures? and, remember, not real life pictures
There are pictures of the real InkPad, not just rendered ones.

Here and Here and Here and Here
ST-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 01:33 PM   #32
babadockia
Zealot
babadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: kobo aura hd, trekstor pyrus maxi with texet 138 firmware
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST-One View Post
From their FAQ-page:
Quote:
i've got that, but this one could have a different software
Quote:
There are pictures of the real InkPad, not just rendered ones.

Here and Here and Here and Here
you, my friend, are so into it. but so am I. but that cover, although is cute, is, somehow, ugly
babadockia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2014, 02:29 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
More info and specifications are now available on the Pocketbook US site http://www.pocketbook-int.com/us/pro...ketbook-inkpad
So where does one in the US buy Pocketbook devices?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:55 AM   #34
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
you, my friend, are so into it. but so am I. but that cover, although is cute, is, somehow, ugly
You are right, that cover is ugly. I won't be buying it.
Old 07-21-2014, 03:01 AM   #35
ST-One
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So where does one in the US buy Pocketbook devices?
There seems to be this - wow - one offer on Amazon.com
Advert
Old 07-22-2014, 03:02 AM   #36
babadockia
Zealot
babadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshes

http://www.easereader.nl/e-readers/p...der-bruin.html
they claim they have it. "in stock"
Old 07-22-2014, 04:03 AM   #37
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Actually, they don't claim that. They say: 'NOTE: Not in stock. You can place a pre-order, delivery around end of July' (in Dutch).
mbovenka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:39 AM   #38
ST-One
Addict

Quote:
This is in regard to the cover.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:19 AM   #39
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
This is in regard to the cover.
Oops. That'll teach me to reply before coffee
mbovenka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:38 AM   #40
ST-One
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
Oops. That'll teach me to reply before coffee
I had my hopes up the first time, too.
The layout of that product-page is a bit... confusing, especially when you don't know that language.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:28 AM   #41
babadockia
Zealot

delivery around mid-september....
not good, not good at all. what about the money of the people who pre-ordered it? you'll get what you've paid for after 3 months? and not sure about that either..
I think, about that time, onyx i86 will be announced
Old 07-26-2014, 12:29 PM   #42
Franso
Franso doesn't litterFranso doesn't litter

Device: none
Hello, This what i got yesterday in my mailbox:

Thank you for your interest in PocketBook products.

This model will become available starting from the beginning of August. The list of the resellers can be found here http://www.pocketbook-int.com/nl/kopen

Should you have further questions feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,

Alexander Shlyun
Customer Support Center

Hopely is that date right.

I use a old Nook for many years and i can't wait for the Inkpad.
Franso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:42 PM   #43
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franso View Post
I use a old Nook for many years and i can't wait for the Inkpad.
I am looking forward to your review.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 01:47 PM   #44
Franso
Franso doesn't litterFranso doesn't litter

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
I am looking forward to your review.
Me too. It's almost my vacation and they (PB) still waiting for the release.

Last edited by Franso; 07-30-2014 at 01:26 AM.
Franso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:46 PM   #45
babadockia
Zealot

guys, any news on this?