Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
I have to open the books for the icon to be a miniature of the cover

M92 - The icons for the books just display as ugly pdf or epub icons.
After I open the book and close it again, the icon becomes the cover of the book which is much nicer. But I have 300 books on the device - is there any way to fix the icons without having to open every single file?
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote