Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-20-2013, 03:14 AM   #1
Beemspam01
Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Beemspam01 is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
K4NT - How to set time manually? And other questions

I have searched the net but I couldn't find an answer that works for me.

I have kindle 4 NT (Non Touch) and I would like to set the time manually.
I went Home->Menu->Settings->2nd Page but there is no "Set Time" function .

I updated my Kindle to 4.1.1 (as far as I know that's the latest edition), but still nothing.

-

I would like to organise my books into groups. I've heard I should be able to do that, but for some reason I can't. How could I?

-

I would like to disable screensavers and I would like that the kindle shuts down after 5 mins if it doesn't get any more input (when it would switch his screensaver on), is that possible?

-

Is it possible to modify the Kindle so that it always displays the time, battery life, Book title etc. at the top?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Beemspam01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
k4 nt, k4nt, kindle