Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-12-2011, 03:07 AM   #61
society2008
society2008 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle k3
3.1 fw.
The problem is same to floor 60
society2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #62
pdagenius
Enthusiast
pdagenius is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 3g + wifi Firmware: 3.2.1
What a great little program. Recommended.
pdagenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #63
TJW
Enthusiast
TJW knows more than wikipediaTJW knows more than wikipediaTJW knows more than wikipediaTJW knows more than wikipediaTJW knows more than wikipediaTJW knows more than wikipediaTJW knows more than wikipediaTJW knows more than wikipediaTJW knows more than wikipediaTJW knows more than wikipediaTJW knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLiNK View Post
sorry for being off topic.
but if you managed to get it working under 3.2.1 on your DXG, maybe you could be kind enough as to provide the end results in the KindleNote's thread?

P.S.: I just thought that maybe these two problems are somehow related.
It works on my 2.5.8 DXG, not 3.2.1 DXG.

I just made a diif -r
The only line I changed is
this.setMinimumSize(new Dimension(824,20));// Don't work on DX-G

And I use KindleTerm's developer's key to sign the app.
TJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #64
eLiNK
Addict
eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.

Device: PRS-505, KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJW View Post
It works on my 2.5.8 DXG, not 3.2.1 DXG.

I just made a diif -r
The only line I changed is
this.setMinimumSize(new Dimension(824,20));// Don't work on DX-G

And I use KindleTerm's developer's key to sign the app.
Funny, because i had no problem running KindleNote while having 2.5.8 on my DXG. But maybe I had not tried hard enough.

While on 3.2.1, the app is just not seen in the home screen.
And if I remember it correctly, I had no error message or warning while installing it under 3.2.1 firmware.
eLiNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:37 AM   #65
apa-sl
apa-sl began at the beginning.

Device: kindle keyboard 3g
Great small application. But I would suggest to improve the visuals. Please at least add some margins when reading/editing a note and on the notes list screen along with some spacing between filter search field and list notes.

It could be added as an option under Aa button.

I have a question regarding the keyboard.txt and keyboard.png files. Where should I locate the menitoned folder (/mnt/us/)developer/KindleNote/work/ . Also where should I find the default keyboard.png

Last edited by apa-sl; 10-06-2011 at 09:40 AM.
apa-sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2011, 09:58 PM   #66
chovan
chovan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by allencom View Post
MY FW is 3.2.1, I install the KindleNote, but it comes "An error occurred opening the title" when i run it.

BTW: no directory "linkjail" in my kindle after jailbreaking.
Same here. K3g. Had to uninstalled the hack.
chovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:29 PM   #67
alban
Enthusiast
alban began at the beginning.

Great! Works with K3GB3.3. Thanks a lot.
alban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #68
Tanga
Zealot
Tanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toys

Has anyone merged this keystore with the adk one for playing kif yet? I have no idea about how to combine keystores - java and I don't get along. =/
Tanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #69
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Was done: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=152294
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:16 AM   #70
Tanga
Zealot
Tanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toys

Thanks PoP. I can't use it, as I am leary of the usb network hack, but it was a good thought.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:40 AM   #71
proDOOMman
Enthusiast
proDOOMman can extract oil from cheeseproDOOMman can extract oil from cheeseproDOOMman can extract oil from cheeseproDOOMman can extract oil from cheeseproDOOMman can extract oil from cheeseproDOOMman can extract oil from cheeseproDOOMman can extract oil from cheeseproDOOMman can extract oil from cheeseproDOOMman can extract oil from cheese

You can install adk keystore and then kindlenote keystore using hack version 0.4. It can merge keys
proDOOMman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:54 AM   #72
Tanga
Zealot

Which hack? Jailbreak? I have 0.10.N (which should probably be called 1.0.N, since it comes after 0.9.N) installed...?

I don't know much about hacking, so am unsure what you mean, but I can access the keystore without the additional access that usb-networking provides?
Old 12-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #73
Iznogold
Iznogold began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3.2.1 wifi
hey guys, do you think that kindlenote could run on duokan lite?
Iznogold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #74
Tanga
Zealot

Has anyone added localisation for English to this hack yet? Or even have a translation of the menu (currently Russian I think).

EDIT: Oops, I must have missed the bit about using Aa. Sorry. Very cool program. For a while I looked around for a save button, but it saves automatically by using the back button. Very clever. Thank-you.

Last edited by Tanga; 01-06-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #75
lurgen
lurgen began at the beginning.

thx a lot fo great program, especially for that it's free. How I can copy file in txt from my pc on kindle and then edit it in KindleNote? Cos I did it and it dosent work for me.
lurgen is offline   Reply With Quote