Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-30-2010, 10:17 AM   #61
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadata View Post
@ImogenRose : I wish you'd offer this for sale on the Sony reader store. I've got a gift card there that I haven't used up yet.
Oh... I am very new to this and had not heard of the Sony Reader store. I'll look into this and upload it to the store if I can.
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #62
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PORTAL for sale at Smashwords (eBook formats) at 50% off:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12792
Old 07-03-2010, 12:54 PM   #63
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
@ImogenRose - Were you able to place your book on the Sony Reader store?
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:08 AM   #64
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
@ImogenRose - Were you able to place your book on the Sony Reader store?

Will do soon, trying to get my sequel ready for the launch next week, but once I have done that I'll work on this.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:09 AM   #65
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Book two will be released on 07.16.210... so to celebrate, Kindle price of PORTAL has been reduced to $0.99!!

Lots more deals, giveaways and treats on my FB page.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:52 AM   #66
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenRose View Post
Book two will be released on 07.16.210... so to celebrate, Kindle price of PORTAL has been reduced to $0.99!!
Saw that price drop, so rather than wait on it being available on Sony Reader store, I downloaded it already. Ready to start reading!

P.S. Please make sure the sequel also gets sold on the Sony Reader please? I'm reserving my Sony gift card for it. Thank you.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #67
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Saw that price drop, so rather than wait on it being available on Sony Reader store, I downloaded it already. Ready to start reading!

P.S. Please make sure the sequel also gets sold on the Sony Reader please? I'm reserving my Sony gift card for it. Thank you.

I hope you enjoy it!

Imogen
Old 07-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #68
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Portal Chronicles Book Two out on Kindle today...see new thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90916
Old 07-26-2010, 01:55 AM   #69
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Last few hours at $0.59!

Last edited by ImogenRose; 08-12-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #70
ImogenRose
PORTAL

UK kindlenation sponsor tomorrow
Old 09-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #71
ImogenRose
PORTAL

65 five-star reviews on Amazon!
Old 09-22-2010, 09:51 AM   #72
ImogenRose
PORTAL

PORTAL got its 100th Amazon review this morning!!
Old 11-19-2010, 03:36 PM   #73
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Free Kindle copies of PORTAL

Portal is the first book of the Portal Chronicles. I am giving away free Kindle copies for a limited time. Please email me at PortalChronicles@hotmail.com for your free copy.

Product Description

Come Find Me Two Years Ago...

Six words that propelled ice hockey playing tomboy, Arizona, into an alternate dimension.

She suddenly found herself in the past. In one moment she went from being an ice hockey playing teenager in New Jersey to a glamorous cheerleader in California. She found herself transported from a happy life with her dad, Dillard, to a new, strange one living with her mother whom she hates. Apparently it's a life she's always lived in.

Everyone knows her as Arizona Darley, but she isn't. She is Arizona Stevens.

As she struggles to find answers she is certain of one thing- that her mother Olivia, a brilliant physicist, is somehow responsible. .

PORTAL is the story of the repercussions of Olivia Darley's attempt at creating a perfect world for herself and her children. Arizona's quest for answers threatens to undermine the seemingly perfect world that her mother has so carefully constructed.

PORTAL is the first book of the Portal Chronicles. Fans of time travel, romance, and the supernatural will enjoy Arizona's quest for answers.