Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur
CapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 NT,PW2
Exclamation JBPatch For Kindle4 NonTouch

If i install JBPatch to my kindle 4 non touch to change margins for reading pdf docs,does it run properly.

For example kindle touch users have chance to change margin as this link.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ost2094377#123

I solved problem thanks to Doukan 2012. Everybody shall install it

Last edited by CapitainDerya; 09-23-2012 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Problem Solved
CapitainDerya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Long answer: What does the topic top post say in the JBpatch thread?
Short answer: No
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #3
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur
CapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

why no... no thing is impossible. if Kindle Touch have a way to change margins, kindle4 also may have it
Old 09-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #4
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitainDerya View Post
why no... no thing is impossible. if Kindle Touch have a way to change margins, kindle4 also may have it
Because JBPatch only works on 5.1.x firmware (for firmware compatibility reasons).

It would certainly be possible to change margins using a different method. Please post your results when you implement a solution that works on your firmware version.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

but i am not a developer. i want you to find a method to do it. you are master developer.
Advert
Old 09-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Shiny.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:45 PM   #7
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Old 09-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

i think, Doukan 2012 can help me to change margis
Old 09-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
but i am not a developer. i want you to find a method to do it. you are master developer.
Even so, I find it very difficult to work more than 100 hours per day without having to deal with various technical difficulties such the speed of light and the second law of thermodynamics. I seem to have misplaced my portable free energy device, so my time is severely limited. Space-time manipulation consumes more energy than you can imagine.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-22-2012 at 01:03 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #10
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:

You could always hire the work done. Send money.

Or offer to trade something that you can do,
for the work that you can not do.

It is very rare that you will find custom software order desk open on these volunteer forums.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #11
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

i am sorry if i seem to be a person who gives you order. because my english isnt so good, i cant explain my real emotions
Old 09-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #12
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
K4 hmm..
change your margins using CALIBRE?
Its one of the "extra" addons that can be installed I think???
I'm quite possibly wrong.
Good luck
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #13
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@twobob: Nope, you're correct, that's a feature of the Kindle Collections plugin . Although I don't remember exactly, so I could be mistaken, but I don't think it affects the PDF reader, only the Mobi/KF8 one.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #14
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
ah well - what do you want for no effort
close enough for jazz

thanks mate
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:15 AM   #15
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

i installed doukan 2012 for my kindle 4 (4.1.0). it was very easy...
i solved problem that is about changing margins. doukan has some important features to make pdf more readible