Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 12-23-2002, 03:28 AM   #1
soupflai
soupflai began at the beginning.

Hello everyone!

I just started using iSilo to download webpages and it's great! However, there's two problems:

1. I would like to start at the beginning of the file whenever I load a new document (ie update the webpage) instead of wherever I left off. For example, if I close a document at a certain point, update the webpages, and reload,

2. I read on the manual about global bookmarks, which allows you to link to one doc file from another. I'm not sure how global bookmarks are used. I created one in one document, but I don't see the bookmark from another file.

Could any of you help me in any of these two issues? It would be best if I could create one global bookmark in each webpage pointing to the beginning of the file, so I can interchange between webpages without closing the first file & opening the second file.

Thanks a bunch for your help!
soup
Old 01-14-2003, 05:40 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
1. Works with the new iSilo versions (current ver is 3.3 beta). In iSiloX, click on your channel, go to Document Properties, in the bottom, Home Page, click on "Open document on home page if document date changes".

2. Good question. Maybe someone else knows the answer?
Advert
Old 01-30-2003, 06:06 PM   #3
soupflai
soupflai began at the beginning.

I tried 3.3beta2 and it works great! If anyone knows how to use global bookmarks, I'm interested!

Thanks again!