Notices

Old 07-16-2020, 04:07 AM   #1
Doum
Connoisseur
Doum began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
remplace Littérature <xxx> by Littérature étrangère

Hi
I tried a new rule when a book is add to remplace tag : Littérature <something but not Français*> by Littérature étrangère.

My first idea has been to use : ^(Littérature)/s([a-km-zA-K-MZ].*) for my regex and remplace it by : /1 étrangère.

But that didn't work :/

Can you help me please ?
Doum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 04:48 AM   #2
Doum
Connoisseur

i found this :
(Littérature) ([^fF].*) replace by \1 étrangère . That's work .
If a tag is "Littérature Allemande" i have now "Littératture étrangère"
Now i search to remove [fF]* , so if a have "Littérature française" i would like only "Littérature"

I think i have to add an another rule ... but perharps it's possible to combine both of them in one regex ?
Advert
Old 07-16-2020, 04:49 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I think you want:

Code:
^(Littérature)\s[a-km-zA-K-MZ].*
That assumes that it is two words separated by a single space. And the replace should be:

Code:
\1 étrangère
But, that doesn't handle any accented characters or numbers. And I'm curious about why the L is omitted. I'd probably do:

Code:
^(Littérature)\s.*
With the same replace. That would cover the word you want followed by anything.

If neither of these work, we'd need to see some actual examples to look at.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 03:55 AM   #4
Doum
Connoisseur

I'ts an error, is not L but F for (Française) that i wanted. ^(Littérature) ([^fF].*) is my final version. Thank's for your help Davidfor