Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #31
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
I've bought a Kindle with an issue from US and wanted a replacement for Brazil. An Amazon employee told me that, if the problem persisted after a factory reset, he would replace it for me, wherever I was. The problem persisted and another day, another employee said it was not possible to replace a US Kindle to Brazil. So he gave me a new Kindle for free.
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #32
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You write:

"Why are there so many flamers on this board?"

is a patently dangerous and incorrect statement to make - as are all such generalizations when made in the heat of discontent.

Just because someone provides you with information that you perceive to be incorrect or information that questions the tone of your rhetoric is not a very good reason to make such a statement.

When my Kindle 3G international version developed a crack, and I summarized my findings in a thread to the effect that I didn't like it and felt I should be given a new one (after owning it for over one year), almost every member who posted on that thread was all over my butt. I didn't like it, but they had a right to criticize my logic and/or my opinions.

Personal attacks are, of course, not allowed on MobileRead. The moderators do a good job of controlling that type of attack.

Here's hoping you have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-27-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #33
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Bah, I am a happy Amazon customer, but the OP had a point in the original thread. Perhaps it could have been worded in a less-provocative manner, but there was blatant mis-information there. And such mistakes, for some funny coincidence, seem to always present the product in a more favorable light...

Sure, a bit of research could have fixed that. Yet, not everyone spends hours every day reading about ebooks and readers. Nor should they have to.

I, for one, think that this community could have given the OP a much warmer welcome.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote