Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 04-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Creatspace layout person

Does anyone know of a print layout/formatting person to do a Createspace print book?

I am working on it myself currently, but its enough of a bother that if the rate was good I would be willing to pay someone to do it for me!

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:03 AM   #2
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
I've done a lot of work with createspace formatted books and have a back ground in graphic design. PM me your details and lets see if we can work something out.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
Linda L Barton
Linda L Barton began at the beginning.

Device: none
Nick,
I could use some help formatting my book for Createspace. I've been trying to do it, but I'm not sure if what I doing is correct. If you're interested in helping a confused soul, please contact me at lindabarton166@aol.com.

Thank you in advance,

Linda Barton
Next Move, You're Dead
Linda L Barton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:29 PM   #4
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda L Barton View Post
Nick,
I could use some help formatting my book for Createspace. I've been trying to do it, but I'm not sure if what I doing is correct. If you're interested in helping a confused soul, please contact me at [email redacted].
Posting email addresses in the clear for any Web-crawling spambot to find can be a bad thing.

So is a first post asking a total stranger to do you favors.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:29 AM   #5
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Welcome to the boards Linda!

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2011, 09:37 AM   #6
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Posting email addresses in the clear for any Web-crawling spambot to find can be a bad thing.

So is a first post asking a total stranger to do you favors.
Well at least I am a nice total stranger, sent you a PM
Arigato,
Nick Davis
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #7
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda L Barton View Post
Nick,
I could use some help formatting my book for Createspace. I've been trying to do it, but I'm not sure if what I doing is correct. If you're interested in helping a confused soul, please contact me at .

Thank you in advance,

Linda Barton
Next Move, You're Dead

Welcome to Mobileread ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote