Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-04-2020, 06:52 AM   #1
coolioniki
coolioniki began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 3
moon reader+ - locating books in subfolders?

hello!

i've been using moonreader for a while now, but i'm just wondering if moon reader is able to find files in subfolders? not sure if this is possible but i haven't found anything in my searches. i'm also not quite sure where to go for official bugs and suggestions for the app.

any advice is appreciated! thanks.
coolioniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 08:07 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
yes, it has a "files" tab that works as a file explorer, you can point it at anything.
i dunno if you can auto import to shelf from lots of subfolders though, if that is what you are asking.
you can set a folder to be treated as auto import
so in the app, select " my files from the main dropdown". it remembers that last folder you looked at, but you can go up, down, sideways in levels...
the auto import to shelf option is on the main preferences screen, with no books open
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 09:40 AM   #3
Tortuosit
Enthusiast
Tortuosit began at the beginning.

Device: Huawei Mate 20 X
The database side of things, "Import books" of course imports from subfolders.
Tortuosit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moonreader, subfolders