Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #961
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks Kobo. I just picked up another entire series with your 50% off coupon! For those looking for something to buy. I picked up Rachel Gibson's Lovett, Texas series.

1. Daisy's Back in Town (2004) $1.99
2. Rescue Me (2012) $1.99
3. Crazy On You (2012) $1.99
4. Run To You (2013) $7.99

Much cheaper with 50% off coupon. $1 for the first 3 & $4 for the last book.

I guess you could say I am book happy again! I've had a real hard time as of late reading anything. I think I blame sitting in front of a PC for 10 hours a day causing it. My eyes would be too tired or my dyslexia would act up. Reading on my Paperwhite was just too much for my poor eyes so I installed my special font onto my Kindle Basic and I can read again! At least with the light on. Before I was reading a chapter here and there and the past 3 days on my K4 I've been reading 10 chapters night. Now I know I said I would never go back to an unlit reader but my eyes and Dyslexia have forced me. I miss my time to read feature, Touch Keyboard and multiple dictionaries but I am 65% done with If I were You. Good thing I can sync back and forth if need be.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #962
gbermor
Enthusiast
gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.gbermor taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kindle/SO
Picked up the Mary Chase Comstock, love those trad regencies!
gbermor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #963
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbermor View Post
Picked up the Mary Chase Comstock, love those trad regencies!
Oh me too! I try to post all I come across.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #964
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks Kobo. I just picked up another entire series with your 50% off coupon! For those looking for something to buy. I picked up Rachel Gibson's Lovett, Texas series.

1. Daisy's Back in Town (2004) $1.99
2. Rescue Me (2012) $1.99
3. Crazy On You (2012) $1.99
4. Run To You (2013) $7.99

Much cheaper with 50% off coupon. $1 for the first 3 & $4 for the last book.
I love Rachel Gibson. Books 1-3 were solid 4s for me. Run to You is one of the new ones I grabbed last night. (BTW, according to the author's website it's a stand alone and not part of the Lovett series)
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #965
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I love Rachel Gibson. Books 1-3 were solid 4s for me. Run to You is one of the new ones I grabbed last night. (BTW, according to the author's website it's a stand alone and not part of the Lovett series)
I forgot Run To You was out! Yay for the Kobo code!
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #966
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
(BTW, according to the author's website it's a stand alone and not part of the Lovett series)
That's funny. Because the heroine of this one is the long lost half sister of Sadie, the heroine of Rescue Me. I just started reading it and Vince, the hero of Rescue Me is in the very first scene. Seems kind of odd to not call it a series.
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #967
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
That's funny. Because the heroine of this one is the long lost half sister of Sadie, the heroine of Rescue Me. I just started reading it and Vince, the hero of Rescue Me is in the very first scene. Seems kind of odd to not call it a series.
That sure sounds like it's part of the series to me.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #968
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
ARe give-away series

ARe is doing a give-away of the first book in a series, to try and hook readers into buying the rest. and they're planning to do it 21 times, according to the ad banner.

First give away ends today at midnight (CST) and is the first book in the Beyond series, by Kit Roca.

Beyond Shame.
DRM free. Available in: Epub, Adobe Acrobat, Mobipocket (.prc)

Quote:
All Noelle Cunningham has ever wanted is a life beyond–beyond the walls of Eden, where only the righteous are allowed to remain, and beyond her stiflingly restrictive existence as a councilman’s daughter. But only ruins lie outside the City, remnants of a society destroyed by solar storms decades earlier.

The sectors surrounding Eden house the corrupt, the criminal–men like Jasper McCray, bootlegger and cage fighter. Jas clawed his way up from nothing to stand at the right hand of Sector Four’s ruthless leader, and he’ll defend the O’Kane gang with his life. But no fight ever prepared him for the exiled City girl who falls at his feet.

Her innocence is undeniable, but so is their intense sexual attraction, and soon they’re crossing every boundary Noelle barely knew she had. But if she wants to belong to Jas, first she’ll have to open herself to a dangerous world of sex, lust and violence. A world where passion is power, and freedom is found in submission.
The second give-away is available September 24-25, and is the first book in the Lang Downs series by Ariel Tachna.

Inherit the Sky
DRM-free. Available in: Epub, Mobipocket (.mobi), Adobe Acrobat, Mobipocket (.prc)

Quote:
Caine Neiheisel is stuck in a dead-end job at the end of a dead-end relationship when the chance of a lifetime falls in his lap. His mother inherits her uncle’s sheep station in New South Wales, Australia, and Caine sees it as the opportunity to start over, out on the range where his stutter won’t hold him back and his willingness to work will surely make up for his lack of knowledge.

Unfortunately, Macklin Armstrong, the foreman of Lang Downs who should be Caine’s biggest ally, alternates between being cool and downright dismissive, and the other hands are more amused by Caine’s American accent than they are moved by his plight… until they find out he’s gay and their amusement turns to scorn. It will take all of Caine’s determination—and an act of cruel sabotage by a hostile neighbor—to bring the men of Lang Downs together and give Caine and Macklin a chance at love
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #969
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
That sure sounds like it's part of the series to me.
It is. I saw what the author said too but reviews told me different. I am so glad they were solid 4s for you. I read some of the reviews on Amazon and they were not encouraging but the author posted an excerpt of Run To You on Facebook and I was hooked then found out it was part of a series but the entire series before Run To You was on sale so it was fate!
Old 09-25-2013, 06:06 AM   #970
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Quote:
Happy one thousandth post to me
Happy one thousandth post to me
Happy one thooooooousandth post to meeeeeee
happyonethousandthposttome
woohoo!!!
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:11 AM   #971
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
A couple HarperCollins sales (time to use that Kobo code a few more times)

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith #1) by Julia Quinn - $1.99
Kindle | Kobo

Stealing Home (Diamonds and Dugouts #1) by Jeannifer Seasons - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo

Wedding of the Season (Abandoned at the Alter #1) by Laura Lee Guhrke - $1.99
Kindle | Kobo
So bad you are...

Instead of using the 50% code for good - reducing current wishlist - you have forced me to use it for evil - increasing said wishlist since these are all starts of series!

Oh my aching wallet
Old 09-25-2013, 06:52 AM   #972
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Okay apesmom, how did you add a cost column? I have the column but I am getting either 0.00 when trying to add the cost or 299 (without the decimal)

Help please.

Thanks a bunch
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:59 AM   #973
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Okay apesmom, how did you add a cost column? I have the column but I am getting either 0.00 when trying to add the cost or 299 (without the decimal)

Help please.

Thanks a bunch
I figured out what I did wrong. Thanks
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:01 AM   #974
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Saw this this morning. A freebie. Hope I am doing this right. In a rush.

http://www.amazon.com/Penalty-Capita...penalty+clause

Yikes! Somehow this looks too long.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #975
laurla
Addict

So I was looking for this bargain that I remembered seeing on SBTB...

Cowboy Six Pack

and also found this...

Love Me Some Cowboy

Both are .99 at Amazon but Love Me Some Cowboy is .99 at Kobo and is couponable

Unfortunately the first one isn't at Kobo - not that I could find.

Cowboy Six Pack is really 5 novellas and one full length book. But for .99, still a great deal

Love Me Some Cowboy (Kobo) is 5 full length books and at .49 with coupon, almost as good as free!!