Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
English/Spanish Short story: Snitched, Snatched (fantasy)

Well it took a while and help from two MR members, but the translation for Snitched, Snatched is finally complete. I published this short story with both languages in the same ebook (unlike the Greek one I did--that has only the Greek. The English version exists in a different volume.)

Gustavo Bondoni did the translation. Marisa and Terisa were kind enough to help.

The artwork is by Assnezana. She...does some fabulous work.

Although the title says "Spanish Edition" rest assured the English version is also enclosed:

Snitched, Snatched at Amazon US

Snitched, Snatched at Smash

Snitched, Snatched in the UK

It's also available at Amazon in France and Germany. I'll make those links as soon as my dashboard lets me get to them.

Eventually the story will appear on B&N and Kobo. I am not sure if I will upload to Sony and Apple due to the ISBN fee, but if anyone has a preference or opinion, let me know.

Thanks!

Maria
www.BearMountainBooks.com
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Some great news: Snitched, Snatched, which contains the Spanish version of the short story is now available on Amazon Spain:

http://www.amazon.es/Snitched-Snatch...3527673&sr=8-1

Some great people from here on Mobilread helped with the translation. My other works are also available on Amazon.es for Kindle, but they are in English only.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, fantasy, magic, short story