Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 03-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Aluratek Libre back at BJ's.com for $139

No tax or shipping (for me). They were out of stock for awhile, but showed up available today.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
osmosi
osmosi began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
It's a shame I don't have a membership
osmosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Neither do I. I was able to purchase it as a "guest."
Old 03-09-2010, 03:46 PM   #4
osmosi

Terrific, let me try.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
osmosi

I just bought it. Waiting for my Aluratek.
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
Advert
Old 03-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #6
Desertway
Addict

Glad it worked for you. I'm still waiting for mine. Ordered on Saturday night, expected delivery this Friday. But I'm all the way across the county.

Last edited by Desertway; 03-17-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #7
gstealer
gstealer is on a distinguished road

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, Nook Color (rooted)
I got mine delivered on Monday.. Love it

Also, If it's still available you can change the way it ships.. I got 2nd day for free
gstealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #8
DiverSam
DiverSam began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek
Ordered mine on Sunday. Waiting eagerly for it.
DiverSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #9
Desertway
Addict

Had mine since Friday and love it. I have about 250 books on it, half public domain, half purchased over the years. I'm happy with the navigation, with the display, and with the build of the device. The only thing that has been bothering me is night lighting (discussed extensively in another thread). My best solution so far is to clip a Mighty Bright to the ridge of my reading pillow, so that it points from behind and above me toward the Libre.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:29 PM   #10
osmosi

Mine finally arrived last wednesday
Thanks again for the advertise!!!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #11
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Free 60 day trial membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmosi View Post
It's a shame I don't have a membership
For those with a BJ's nearby:

http://www.bjs.com/about/news/content/item1,127.shtml
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #12
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks uR. I was a member for a few years, but dropped it. Sometimes I get the "temporary membership" coupon in the mail, but I can't count on getting it every month.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:08 PM   #13
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Price is Down to $129.99 with free shipping for WHITE!

http://shop.bjs.com/-189-99-less--60...VVviewprod.htm
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote