Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
Erin91
Erin91 began at the beginning.

Device: Zire 22
Ripping my hair out over Avantgo

The response of the person from Poland, not polite, was correct.

Moved to handheld thread.

Last edited by Erin91; 09-20-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Response from person in Poland, not polite but was correct
Erin91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:08 AM   #2
Erin91
Erin91 began at the beginning.

Device: Zire 22
P.S. It does work when I synch in the late-afternoon or evening, New Zealand time. We are 18 hours ahead of east coast US time.
Erin91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2008, 09:11 AM   #3
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
I don't know how to answer your questions, but I suggest more people who could might read your posts, if you posted them in the relevant section of the forum. I don't see what your problem has in common with Cybook Gen 3.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote