Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-28-2009, 04:01 AM   #1
cathyhk
cathyhk began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Can cancel personal docs before wifi to the Kindle?

I just bought my kindle last week.

I made a mistake send to @kindle.com instead of @free.kindle.com

I'm outside US, it's expensive by wifi , over 20MB files

Can I cancel or delete before the Kindle download?

Thanks in advance
cathyhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
It's in the email system so it's too late. In fact, you probably already have your files by now.

If you have auto-fill on your email client, you may want to delete any @kindle.com addresses you have and only use @free.kindle.com.

You may also want to use Calibre or MobiPocket Creator to convert documents yourself.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
You can always try contacting Amazon's customer support. If you explain it was an accident, they might reverse the charges. They might not but the worst they can say is no.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
cathyhk
cathyhk began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
thanks to abave replies, I tried email to ask them but no reply, then I finally call them today and they said they can't remove it also , and suggest me to wait a few more days for it to 'disappear' when the system found it undeliver to the kindle (i switched off the wifi for 2wks... as i dont wanted them to be downloaded)
cathyhk is offline   Reply With Quote