lili1989 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle dx
i got it from HIPDA

Generally speaking, 2.5 is quite nice.
lili1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #17
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Hipda?

-_-; and rub it in, why don't you?

Any sign of versions for the US models?
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2010, 08:15 PM   #18
bzImage
Enthusiast
bzImage doesn't litterbzImage doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
Anyone has it for K2i ?
bzImage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:21 PM   #19
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzImage View Post
Anyone has it for K2i ?
Or the simple K2
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #20
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Please? Anyone game to use the DX version on a K2I?
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2010, 08:29 PM   #21
bzImage
Enthusiast
bzImage doesn't litterbzImage doesn't litter

also looking for the k2i .. hipda = hi-pda a chinese forum, where there is a dx bin also..
bzImage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:34 PM   #22
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Someone have mercy on us poor souls!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:31 PM   #23
Snapply
Connoisseur
Snapply began at the beginning.

Device: Amazozn Kindlezz
I wanna blow my head off.
Snapply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #24
Anarel
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapply View Post

Yeah? Well I wanna.... do that.... too?

*gets a crossbow*
Old 04-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #25
Snapply
Connoisseur

HIPDA!
*boom*
Old 04-30-2010, 09:36 PM   #26
Snapply
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili1989 View Post
i got it from HIPDA

Generally speaking, 2.5 is quite nice.
why don't you directly link us there? I tried navigating that website, unfortunately my chinese is non-existent.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #27
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Has someone found the K2I on HIPDA? I would love a link (I dont understand that website) and will kudos the first one to find it as much as I can.....
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:44 PM   #28
Snapply
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Has someone found the K2I on HIPDA? I would love a link (I dont understand that website) and will kudos the first one to find it as much as I can.....
I would do a lot of dirty things to myself is someone can do that.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:08 AM   #29
rollercoaster
Zealot
rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapply View Post
Yeah? Well I wanna.... do that.... too?

*gets a crossbow*
It will be easier if we form a circle and shoot each other
rollercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #30
FrozenRiver
FrozenRiver began at the beginning.

Device: kindle DX
Never mind everybody. I know the Hipda forum and have been engaging in its discussion. It has no 2.5 update bin other than that for the DXi. So never mind actually going there at this stage. It's a great forum though. It's a shame that you guys don't speak Chinese. LOL

Just in case, here is the address of the forum:
http://www.hi-pda.com/forum/forumdis...?fid=59&page=1
FrozenRiver is offline   Reply With Quote