Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 01-15-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
snoeki
Connoisseur
snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2 & Kobo glo hd
Where to put the books?

I have connected my Hanlin V3 to my Windows computer and I am using Winscp.

Where can I put my folders with my ebooks? When I connect with Winscp I see on the right screen 2 folders (.e and .FBReader) and one file (.locale).

When I put my folders with ebooks there, I can't find them with my Hanlin (when I select option 2 in the menu called Library).

Where can I put my ebooks to read them on the Hanlin V3?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
snoeki
Connoisseur
snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2 & Kobo glo hd
Sorry, I just found it, you can put them here:

/mnt/storage
Advert
Old 01-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I use the SD card at /media/sd.