Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
2b_flip
2b_flip began at the beginning.

Device: cybookgen3
Hello from Germany

Hello !
As an avid reader of SF and fantasy books in english ihad some problems in the past of feeding my habit.
Since amazon came along this is no longer a problem. Now wat poses a problem is the fact that i can not throw away books.
The shelfs in the basement (where my darlings have beeen exiled) are full!
But computersicence saves me again.
I now am proud owner of a bokeen cybook.
not only no more of those looks from my lady as a benefit I've been reading to my hearts delight for free for over 2 month now
2b_flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello, 2b_flip, and Welcome to MobileRead. We all share you enthusiasm about e-book readers.
Have you looked at the free books we have for download here?

If you speak German, please be sure and follow our German foram also!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome to MR, 2b_flip. For SF/F you might try Baen - DRM free and you can get Mobipocket ebooks that you can read on your Cybook. Be sure to check out their free library.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi 2b_flip and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote