Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-20-2014, 04:00 AM   #1
barrytatt
barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle for PC
css code ignored in conversion

I have just tried to use Calibre for the first time. Many of the CSS instructions were not used in the conversion to EPUB, and so my headings were not bolded or centred. I have attached the valid html sample file, with included css, and the epub output. I did not touch any of the Calibre optios when converting. I am onwhere near what the ordinary html output looks like in a web browser.
Can any help please?
Thanks.
PS. I had to load the html file as a txt file because the html wasn't accepted.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Sample - Unknown.epub (28.4 KB, 176 views)
File Type: txt Sample.txt (4.1 KB, 172 views)
barrytatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:17 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The value of type for the <style> tag in your html file is wrong. You have an extra space after the slash
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2014, 06:41 AM   #3
barrytatt
barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.barrytatt never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle for PC
Thank you very much. Barry
barrytatt is offline   Reply With Quote