Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 05-18-2006, 07:45 PM   #1
MzTinaFL
MzTinaFL began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX
DRM file I'd like to convert help!

Okay I've been buying books in pdf format left and right. Then I take the book and convert it using PalmPDF. My preference is to use Mobipocket because it allows me the most versatility.

Today I bought a book with DRM security. Well I finally figured out how to get it on my palm and can view it using Adobe for Palm OS (I have a Palm TX), but when I try to bring it up in PalmPDF it won't work. I'm sure it's because it's secure.

Does anyone else know how I can convert this so that I can read it either in eReader or Mobipocket?

Thanks,

Tina
MzTinaFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 02:40 AM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
It's one of the problems with PDF... most non-Adobe PDF readers are not capable of displaying DRM-protected files.

If you are using Windows, you may try one of the available PDF crackers out there (if permitted in the country where you live). Try this link for a start:

http://elcomsoft.com/apdfpr.html
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert