Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-14-2015, 03:34 PM   #1
rrenna
rrenna began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Glo HD

I've been trying to get a straight answer on if it's possible to set a custom screensaver on the Glo HD.

Can anyone shed any light?
rrenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 05:22 PM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=255238 should work on the Glo HD
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert