Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-27-2020, 02:10 AM   #1
JustCoffee
JustCoffee began at the beginning.

Device: none
*peeks in* Hello!

Hi everybody,

nice to find this place! i was mainly looking for a spot that had discussions about audiobooks, which is my current obsession. Lately I've had trouble to concentrate on written texts, which explains the medium change. Seems to work fine, but I hope eventually I can enjoy print books again - or ebooks for that matter, which have also been part of my reading life for the past 8 years.

Located in Germany, but for some reason reading and writing in English for the past 10 years.

Have a good one,
JustCoffee*

*inspired by the only thing I need and want in the morning
JustCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 07:34 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Welcome to MR!

We’ve got a select group of audiobook fans here. While I’m certainly not trying to direct traffic away from us, you might also want to check out the audiobook discussion group at Goodreads. And it’s moderated by an MR member.

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/596-audiobooks
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audiobooks, introduction