Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
antistar
Connoisseur
antistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: PRS-500, dr800sg, prs-950, MS SP3, Boox i86ML, Sony Z3TC, KV, Sony RP1
Anyway to get a clock shown at the bottom?

Hi everyone, I am a happy new owner of dr800, and am absolutely in love with it. I love the big, crisp screen, and the wonderful zoom function in beta 2. Since most of my pdfs are text-based, both reflow or zoom work very well, and it saves me loads of time to convert pdf to txt (which I used to do for my prs-500). But I really miss the little clock that was hacked into prs-500, where it shows at the bottom, and the time updates only when you refresh the page. I don't know if you have similar experience, but sometimes you have only 20 minutes or so to read, and then have to attend to other things (chores, cooking, bed time...etc). It is at such times that the clock really comes in handy, and I felt at a loss more than once when I glanced to the bottom of the page and saw not my clock but the ugly plane mode and download status icons.
Does anyone know if I can get a clock back down the page and even better, block the two icons forever from my view (where I live don't have 3g coverage)?
antistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:13 AM   #2
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
FBReader can show the clock the way you described.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert