Notices

Old 10-03-2009, 07:27 AM   #1
mahesh gangwani
mahesh gangwani began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
To change language of sony e reader

hi

i have a sony e book reader prs 505 and the on screen language is nin english
i want to change it into spanish can you please help me in changing the language to spanish

thank you
waiting for reply
mahesh gangwani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:07 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi mahesh gangwani and welcome to MobileRead. Someone more knowledgeable than me will log on shortly and answer your question.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2009, 04:10 PM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, mahesh gangwani!

On my 600, the only language options do NOT include Spanish. However, you may want to post this question in the 505 forum.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote