Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Still no sign of Flash 10.2 for the Xoom :(

so as I wait:

Apologies to Dire Straits
TITLE: Apps for Nothing
Lyrics and Chords

[Capo 3]

I want my, I want my Flash 10-2
I want my, I want my Flash 10-2

/ Em7 - - A / /

Now look at them yo-yo's, that's the way you do it
You play the Angry Birds on Android phones
That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free
Now that ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya, them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb

/ Em7 - - - / - - G A / :

{Refrain}
We got to install PDF viewers
Custom app deliveries
We got to move these ebook readers
We got to move these AC power cords

/ C - G - / C - D - / Em7 - - - / A - B - C# - - - /

The little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah, buddy, that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot he's a millionaire

{Refrain}

I shoulda learned to code that java
I shoulda learned to program them chips
Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the camera
Man we could have some
And he's up there, what's that, Hawaiian noises
Bangin' on the keyboard like a chimpanzee
Oh, that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free

{Refrain}

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
You play the Angry Birds on Android phones
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free

Money for nothin' and chicks for free
I want my, I want my, I want my Flash 10-2
{Repeat, ad lib to fade}

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Okay, it's finally here. I installed it and TopDocumentaryfilms.com works great!!

Yeah.... apparently this flash is still a beta though some issues and a final release will be out in a few weeks they say.
Advert
Old 03-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
was watching for it yesterday to no avail, checked the Android market and just found it, updating as we speak, for my Droid X
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
RiverY
RiverY
RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindles, Sony, & nc
Love the song!

So, mine updated this morning. Do I also have to download the app. from the market place?

(I'm at work and can't try it myself. However, I can scan and post to non work related forums.)

Thanks for any assistance.
RiverY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #5
kennyc

So you just got the OS Upgrade? 3.0.1 (I think?).

Yes you have to install Flash 10.2 from the Android market.
Advert
Old 03-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #6
kennyc

In the Market, search for "Flash Player 10.2"

will look something like this:

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result
Old 03-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
RiverY
RiverY
RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.RiverY shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindles, Sony, & nc
Great! I will do that when I get home tonight.
RiverY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
kennyc

BTW Hulu.com still doesn't work.

Other Flash sites mostly work
Old 03-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #9
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Kenny,

dont you feel guilty after seeing new Galaxy Tab wifi?
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #10
kennyc

Hmmm, guilty? ....let me check it out...

Wow! Looks nice. I'm not seeing many details though. SD Card? USB? etc...

Last edited by kennyc; 03-22-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:15 AM   #11
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Looks nice, but there always will be something better --- 4-core processors should be coming in September! No need for regrets.

Last edited by HansTWN; 03-23-2011 at 03:18 AM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote