Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
iRex Digital Reader forum launched

You want to talk about the newly launched iRex 1000 series Digital Reader? - Jump to our dedicated iRex Digital Reader forums!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #2
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
thats what i call quick
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble View Post
thats what i call quick
Now you sound like my wife.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:18 PM   #4
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post

Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:20 AM   #5
DickyCheung22
Enthusiast
DickyCheung22 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
LOL
DickyCheung22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2010, 09:43 AM   #6
Gwaihir
The Windlord
Gwaihir began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR1000S, BeBook Club S
And just now.. it's gone again and all iRex tossed (back) together . Pity; the iLiad and DR's are two quite different platforms. What is to be gained by mixing these unrelated topics?
Gwaihir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
electrotype
Enthusiast
electrotype began at the beginning.

Too many sticky messages!
electrotype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
It's a total chaos right now. iLiad & DR generations are not compatible.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:27 AM   #9
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
I agree. It was better the way it was before. The current grouping is just a mess.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #10
pthwaite
Fanatic
pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: DR1000S Sony PRS505 iPad iPhone
Yes, it is certainly a challenge to find the threads and items within, that one was watching. I too prefer the previous methods, though I can see that where manufacturers may eventually have say a few dozen devices in future, some re-organisation will be required
pthwaite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrotype View Post
Too many sticky messages!
Please report what threads you don't want as stickies and which you do. Yes, I agree there are to many stickies right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos View Post
It's a total chaos right now. iLiad & DR generations are not compatible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pthwaite View Post
Yes, it is certainly a challenge to find the threads and items within, that one was watching. I too prefer the previous methods, though I can see that where manufacturers may eventually have say a few dozen devices in future, some re-organisation will be required
This is what the thread prefixes are for. It will probably take a few days to get it straightened out. Report threads that you want prefixes added to. However, most of the threads do specify what device they are talking about.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #12
Mr. X
Connoisseur
Mr. X is on a distinguished road

Device: iRex DR800SG
Prefixes might be good for DR800 vs DR1000, but there really is almost no overlap between the iliad and digital reader. If you just want one top-level iRex forum I think people would be much happier with iLiad and Digital Reader sub-forums under it.

The UI is different, the SDK is different, the userbases are different...
Mr. X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:14 AM   #13
stonehat
Re-Iliadist
stonehat began at the beginning.

This is annoying. Please revert.
stonehat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:46 AM   #14
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Prefixes might be good for DR800 vs DR1000, but there really is almost no overlap between the iliad and digital reader. If you just want one top-level iRex forum I think people would be much happier with iLiad and Digital Reader sub-forums under it.

The UI is different, the SDK is different, the userbases are different...
I agree -- please make separate subforums for the Iliad and DR lines. It is really annoying to search through a list of posts completely unrelated to our devices.

Thumbs up though, for splitting news and commentary sections.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote