Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 04-24-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
nulldev
nulldev began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T2
Pocketbook 622 vs. Icarus 62HD

Hi!

I have narrowed my options down to the two readers in the title. Since there are very detailed reviews of the Pocketbook on the net, I think I know what to expect should I decide to buy it. Unfortunately I could not find similarly detailed tests of the Icarus device. Obviously it has a better screen. What I want to know, though, is whether it can match all the features that enhance the PDF-reading experience on the Pocketbook. If not, I would like to be told which ones are missing on the Icarus.

Thanks in advance!
nulldev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
The Icarus is the same as the Boox i62HD, so you might want to browse the Boox subforum here (or search the net for it).
Sorry, I can't give you a comparison as I don't own the Pocketbook device.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #3
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
The ''official'' name of the PocketBook 622 is PocketBook Touch. You may find more reviews if you search for that name.

Just today the PocketBook Touch 2 has been announced, which will have a better screen:same resolution as the Boox i62HD, and front light. It will be available in May. If you can wait that long you may want to go for that one.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote