Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #1
profwag
Edge User

Trouble entering userIDs and Passwords

I'm having a difficult time entering userIDs/passwords into this and other forums. I tap on the userID block, type in my info, tap on enter and it will either not go into the password block or the enter key won't do anything. I'm sure there is something simple that I'm just not doing, but I'm not tech savvy and was hoping someone could help?
Thanks!

Old 04-05-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
profwag
Edge User

Thanks, but unfortunately that didn't work. When I'm in the password field, there's a large block and I can't just move from ID to password. I did find that if I push menu, then "more" then "select text I was able to get into the forum. I'm still thinking there hast to be easier way?

Advert
Old 04-06-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
omagedon
Edge User

Yeah, its very wierd. Like I was setting up the email it would pop up this screen saying this: Your Email: Then: Display Name , on the Edge I would click on email to type my email then when I press enter it allows me to edit "Display Name" no not where you enter the display name but the supposdley not editable "Display Name" LOL. Which was a bit funny, so I put both Jerry (didn't want to type Display Name") and click Next and it worked LOL.

Old 04-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
kenjennings
Edge User

Yes, the Enter key doesn't trigger the form submission.
Also, the Tab key doesn't appear to traverse between inputs (buttons, text fields, etc.).

Also, it appears the browser does automatically fill in the username and password on the login page, but the fields still appear to be blank. Clicking on a field will show the text is in the field, selected/hilighted. Not sure if this is an Android Feature or a Bug.