Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you use Duokan Lite generally?
from the boot screen 127 34.32%
with launchpad hotkeys 34 9.19%
haven't used yet 209 56.49%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #301
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartide View Post
when i install duokan, menù are in english?
Not. You can change it through settings(系统设置)>language settings(语言和输入法)
On Keyboard it is easier: alt+sym> at the buttom of the first page.

I don't know about the meaning of Type1, and Type2. just try to find which one is suitable for yours.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:33 AM   #302
antartide
antartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with others

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Tnx for all! =D Now I can play with my new duokan!!!
antartide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:55 AM   #303
antartide
antartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with othersantartide plays well with others

Strange, in pdf menu there was zoom in and zoom out.
It's normal?
Old 02-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #304
antartide

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartide View Post
Strange, in pdf menu there was zoom in and zoom out.
It's normal?
I think tht K4 duokan nont support pdf zoom ...this is bad =(

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...bA5S4klenjdItw

It's true?
Old 02-27-2012, 03:14 AM   #305
Hador
Hador began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
is it me or, with the new duokan 2012, you can't set the fit-page mode on PDFs while in landscape view? Everytime I try, it switches to Portrait view (fit-page)... It used to work fine on DK Lite.
Am I doing it wrong?
Hador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #306
residentour
residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle 3
How can I switch the "intelligent pdf view" to the previous R1.2's default one? I didn't like the new one and I still want to go on with R2.0.
residentour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #307
jarhead
Enthusiast
jarhead began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi 3.2.1
Does anyone else have a problem with the battery charge display? Mine is showing 1% even though it is completely charged.
jarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #308
stepini
stepini began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard
Hi guys,
any idea how to change system fonts size to display more rows on home screen?
Thx
Stefano
stepini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #309
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by residentour View Post
How can I switch the "intelligent pdf view" to the previous R1.2's default one? I didn't like the new one and I still want to go on with R2.0.
If you wish you can try replacing files, folders in DK_System\xKindle\Resource though not sure whether it works
Old 02-28-2012, 04:32 PM   #310
StreetGeek
StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.

Device: KO3
I can't get Dk'12 to install at all.. well, it installed but when I try to boot into it.. It doesn't load up nor does the LP loader (which reads as a failure).
StreetGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #311
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetGeek View Post
I can't get Dk'12 to install at all.. well, it installed but when I try to boot into it.. It doesn't load up nor does the LP loader (which reads as a failure).
download again and try to update or reinstall with:
  • copy DK_System folder to Kindle
  • restart

Duokan works without any problem on Keyboard
Old 02-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #312
StreetGeek
StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.StreetGeek is just one insight away from self-actualization.

Device: KO3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
download again and try to update or reinstall with:
  • copy DK_System folder to Kindle
  • restart

Duokan works without any problem on Keyboard

I just wiped it and am trying a clean install as I type.
Do you have any idea if that LP install script will work?
StreetGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:19 PM   #313
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetGeek View Post
I just wiped it and am trying a clean install as I type.
Do you have any idea if that LP install script will work?
I didn't try it. Actually it's from Duokan's own install script.

If you have a menu on boot to switch to Duokan you don't need it anyway. As I said above just use the Dk_System folder. It will install Duokan as you meant to do. There isn't any difference between this way and a clean install.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #314
thomass
Wizard

Duokan for Kindle Touch

Now they began to develop Duokan for Kindle Touch
link
Old 02-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #315
antartide

Duokan open also .prc files if you rename in .mobi but is very slow to open (30'' for 400kb file)

An other question, there were on the net the duokan source code? I love to develop =)))

Last edited by antartide; 02-29-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Tags
doukan, duokan, duokan lite, epub, information, keyboard, kindle keyboard, mod, pdf