Notices

Old 04-23-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
Alexa
Young Member
Alexa began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Wink Hola, Hi , saludos desde Chile

Acá voy de nuevo, ya lo intente antes y "se borró"
Estoy encantada de estar acá, gracias T., mi guía "ebook".
Hace poco tengo un Sony 505, fascinada, pero todavía falta mucho por aprender, así q estaré haciendo preguntas por un tiempo.

Hi guys, I´m thrilled to be here, I just got my Sony 505, so I'm still learning how to use it, and have tons of questions. But first I´ll read all there is here. And thanks to you and to my friend T. (for the link to this site), is that I can use my reader.

BYE SWEETIES

ADIOS CHICOS, UN BESO DESDE CHILE, Y ESPECIALMENTE PARA "T".
(espero q algún día leas este post).
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
lmarie
Dilettante
lmarie doesn't litterlmarie doesn't litter

Device: EB1150, Cybook Gen3, Kobo Touch
Bienvenida, Alexa!
lmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:08 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Alexa, enjoy the 505
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:13 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
Acá voy de nuevo, ya lo intente antes y "se borró"
Estoy encantada de estar acá, gracias T., mi guía "ebook".
Hace poco tengo un Sony 505, fascinada, pero todavía falta mucho por aprender, así q estaré haciendo preguntas por un tiempo.

Hi guys, I´m thrilled to be here, I just got my Sony 505, so I'm still learning how to use it, and have tons of questions. But first I´ll read all there is here. And thanks to you and to my friend T. (for the link to this site), is that I can use my reader.

BYE SWEETIES

ADIOS CHICOS, UN BESO DESDE CHILE, Y ESPECIALMENTE PARA "T".
(espero q algún día leas este post).

You're just across the border from me!! I'm in Peru.

Welcome to MobileRead. I, too, have a Sony 505....if you have questions, this is the place to be.

Happy reading.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Alexa and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:58 AM   #6
Alexa
Young Member
Alexa began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Hi guys
lmarie, love the picture of your babies
Erv, I'm enjoying it, totally addictive
Don, since your the closest with a prs505 I'll be bothering you with my questions more than the other members ( es x la cercanía, jaja)
Cassidym, nice quote

thank you all for welcoming to the Forum
I'll be visiting often, good tips, great advice

Alexa
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:29 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
Hi guys
lmarie, love the picture of your babies
Erv, I'm enjoying it, totally addictive
Don, since your the closest with a prs505 I'll be bothering you with my questions more than the other members ( es x la cercanía, jaja)
Cassidym, nice quote

thank you all for welcoming to the Forum
I'll be visiting often, good tips, great advice

Alexa
Hey, Alexa:

I'll be returning to Peru May 5.

I live in San Borja (Lima), but had to secure some documents here in the U.S.

I'll try to answer any questions -- we'll all try to answer any questions you might have.

Also, if you haven't found them yet, you should check out the free, public domain titles in the download section. Myself and a number of others "assemble" these with artwork, chapter links, etc.

The Sony's a joy to use, isn't it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:27 AM   #8
Tempvs
Enthusiast
Tempvs began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Kindle Touch, Nook HD+
Hola Alexa, me encanta encontrarte aquí, un beso enorme y estoy peleando con mi ingles para hacer mi presentación en nuestro nuevo cuartito bilingüe

Gracias por salucarme especialmente
Tempvs is offline   Reply With Quote