Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
el.astrologo
Groupie
el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-700BC
News?

Hi guys, what's up?
Haven't been around here in a while and I was wondering if any of you knew about updates, hacks or whatever for the good old PRS 700. Yes, I know, it's ancient and flawed but it's what I got and I can't buyany of the newer models.
Anyways, thanks for any input
el.astrologo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Not much news. I no longer expect any firmware update from Sony.

Pepak has a method to Replace DEFAULT epub fonts, but I haven't tried it.

I just sent my PRS-700 to Sony's repair depot in Toronto to have my battery replaced. The battery wouldn't last through a single eBook. It is under an extended warranty and they have told me there shouldn't be any charge, but I haven't heard back yet.

I still like having the sidelights on my reader when I travel, since there never seems to be any proper lighting to read in bed like I have at home.

Cheers.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
el.astrologo
Groupie
el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-700BC
Thanks
el.astrologo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware, patches, prs700, updates