Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-07-2007, 12:16 PM   #1
rahlquist
Enthusiast
rahlquist is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook Color (ICS)
Trying to Find a book I read, fiction, time travel

Ok here is the scoop. About 12 years ago I read a series or part of a series on time travel. Since then I have wanted to read it again but I cant for the life of me remember the title or author. Searches have lead to nothing. Here is what I remember about the first book.

It was paperback, upper 65% of the cover was dark navy to black with a picture of a device similar in shape to a photon torpedo from Star Trek only clear hovering over a road that headed straight into the horizon.

The premise of the book was a guy woke up in his apartment/dorm one morning after/thinking he had partied to hard the night before and eventually discovers he is in a bubble, he cant see anyone and he can walk and this bubble which is generated by the overhead sled from the front cover of the book moves with him and as he moves he travels through time.

At least thats how I remember it. Does any of that sound familiar to anyone?

This book has been like one of those names you get on the tip of your tongue but you just cant spit it out. It's driving me nuts.
rahlquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:28 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
No, it doesn't sound familiar to me, but it does sound interesting.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert