Notices

Old 10-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #1
Sanjix
Sanjix began at the beginning.

Device: Trekstor Ventos
Moon+ reader background picture too bright

Hello,

I use the Moon+ Reader and I have a small problem:
If I choose a dark background picture then the black is grey and the whole picture is poor in contrast.

This is especially to see in dark pictures, what can I do if I want that black black is?
Sanjix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
Jdschi
Connoisseur
Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.

Device: Nexus 7.2, PW2
Try this: under "viewing options" (or somesuch, I'm not using the english version, sorry) you can set the background color to a different color than the actual image itself. Try setting the background color to black while keeping your background image. The background color seems to show through the image and if you have set the color to white or something like that, it may wash out the background image itself.
Jdschi is offline   Reply With Quote