Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Shipping dates for 32 Gb Fire HD 7"

I ordered my 32 Gb Fire HD 7" within an hour of its availablity. It is scheduled for delivery Oct 25. However, it is now Oct 22 and still shows "Not Yet Shipped."

Has anyone received their unit yet?

I also use 2 day Prime.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-22-2012 at 04:35 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
Mine is also still showing not shipped yet. My estimated delivery date is Thursday, Oct. 25. I have 2 day prime, so I expect it will be shipped tomorrow.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I just called CS and they said it will not change the shipping status until the release date on Oct 25. It should be released and received by us on that same day.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I ordered my 32 Gb Fire HD 7" within an hour of its availablity. It is scheduled for delivery Oct 25. However, it is now Oct 22 and still shows "Not Yet Shipped."

Has anyone received their unit yet?

I also use 2 day Prime.
You should see something early morning or tomorrow in the change of status. I find on release day many times Amazon upgrades you to overnight shipping.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:10 AM   #5
sirmaru
Wizard

Status FINALLY changed to "Shipping Soon." It still shows Oct 25 as the expected day of arrival.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I received my "it's shipped" notice yesterday about 5:30.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
shorttimer1
Enthusiast
shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB X3 Kindle Fire HD 32GB
I got my "it's shipped" message yesterday, Oct 23, at about 3:30 along with the UPS tracking number. It should be delivered tomorrow, Oct 25. I ordered the KFHD/32G with no ads.
shorttimer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #8
jswinden
Nameless Being

I ordered the 16GB version yesterday and it was interesting how the notifications came. I signed up for text message notification a while back. Here is the sequence of notifications I received as my order got shipped:
  • Text message received indicating Fire HD shipped
  • An hour or so later the Amazon.com website updated to "Shipped"
  • A couple of hours after that I finally received email indicating Fire HD shipped

I guess the queues for each notification type have different waiting times.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #9
shorttimer1
Enthusiast
shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB X3 Kindle Fire HD 32GB
I ordered my KFHD just this past Sunday 21-Oct and it was shipped from North Las Vegas. I had 2 Kindle Fires 1st Gen but my 2 older twin sisters wanted them, so being the good brother... So now I will try the HD. Actually I prefer to read on my Kindle Keyboard as I think that is an excellent device.
shorttimer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
sirmaru
Wizard

My 32 Gb Fire HD 7" was just shipped at 8:31 PM EDT today and the estimated arrival is tomorrow.

Good luck with all you other folks and your new toys all due tomorrow.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #11
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Mines still says not yet shipped, though delivery date isn't expected until next week. So I figure it will probably ship sometime this weekend.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #12
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Status has.changed to shipping soon.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #13
Poodlemom1
Groupie

My tracking shows it is out for delivery. I expect to have it early this afternoon.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #14
sirmaru
Wizard

Same here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
My tracking shows it is out for delivery. I expect to have it early this afternoon.
My 32 Gb Fire HD 7" is also out for delivery. My UPS truck comes between 3:30 PM up to 8:30 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Got it. UPS truck came a little early today.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote