Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-31-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
ssandu
ssandu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
Merging books with different formats

Hi all
Is it possible to merge fifferent formats into a single record in library ?
I've addeed books from 2 diffrent sources (one with epub and one with mobi) and now in my library I have 2 records for every book
Is it possible to merge them into a single record ?
Like the one where I've converted a book into another format and it's showing me on the right which formats I have.
Thank you !
ssandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Select both books and press M on your keyboard.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The first selected book is the destination for the other(s) selected.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote