Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: So, where are you posting from?
United States 94 31.54%
Canada 34 11.41%
England 27 9.06%
France 21 7.05%
Spain 10 3.36%
Australia/New Zealand 14 4.70%
Ireland 4 1.34%
Russia 0 0%
China 2 0.67%
Japan 2 0.67%
Norway 6 2.01%
Netherlands 12 4.03%
Denmark 2 0.67%
Germany 15 5.03%
Pakistan 0 0%
Mexico 5 1.68%
India 5 1.68%
Finland 5 1.68%
Switzerland 1 0.34%
Sweden 3 1.01%
Middle East 2 0.67%
Africa (yes, I KNOW it's a continent) 3 1.01%
South America (Ditto above) 4 1.34%
I'm not of this earth. (special catagory for Marc) 7 2.35%
Wales 1 0.34%
Scotland 11 3.69%
Belgium 2 0.67%
Luxembourg 1 0.34%
Korea 1 0.34%
Romania 4 1.34%
Voters: 298. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
What Country are you from?

Yes, I know we have the 'frapper' map. Since we have received so many new members lately, I thought it would be nice to have a poll to see which countries are being represented.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I seeth no poll.

But I hail from the US, specifically Pennsylvania.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2009, 09:35 PM   #3
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
As if I'd tell you!

Wait... shoot.
<--
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:35 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

AArrrgh........Mods, help!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:35 PM   #5
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Yes, I know we have the 'frapper' map. Since we have received so many new members lately, I thought it would be nice to have a poll to see which countries are being represented.
Wouldn't you have to set up a poll or something?? Or, do you just want us to state our current country of residence? Orrrrrrrrrrr .... what if someone was born in one place, and raised in another, and now lives yet somewhere else.

How complicated do we get to make this??

Oh .... NOW you put up a poll. Sheesh!!!
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2009, 09:36 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Okay, be gentle with me people.

This is my first time, and I know not what I do, however, with so many posters not using the 'where are your from' in their info, I just gotta know!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I LOLed at the last option

lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
AArrrgh........Mods, help!
Now that wasn't so hard now was it dg. WDE.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 01-25-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #9
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
England maybe should be United Kingdom, so GeoffC and Patricia don't have to say they live in England

(Or add Wales and Scotland...)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:43 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

AAARRRRGGGGG...........Mods, how do I add Wales and Scotland? I am so sorry............
Old 01-25-2009, 09:46 PM   #11
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Sorry
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #12
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Ummm ... New Zealand and Australia are like a bazillion miles apart. You sure you want to include them together??
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #13
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Sorry
Not your fault, mine. And I thank you for bringing it up. I believe people from those countrys do not appreciate being thrown in with England, but I could be wrong..........
Old 01-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Ummm ... New Zealand and Australia are like a bazillion miles apart. You sure you want to include them together??
Really? I was thinking it was like Santa Catalina Island and California.........

Well, if anyone from either place squeaks, I'll get it changed.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #15
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Melbourne Australia to Auckland New Zealand = 2,629 km
Melbourne Australia to Perth Australia = 2,730 km

I'm not squeaking up, I have no issue with combining Australia/New Zealand.
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote