Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
thisss
thisss began at the beginning.

Device: none
iRex Digital Reader 1000s

I am selling my two iRex Digital Readers 1000s with its protection covers. I did use the two devices for a test for my graduation paper at university. The test is over by now. Therefor I am selling the two devices.

Please have a look at my auction.

I am glad to send the e-reader to your country, too. You would have to add the clearance charge, though. If you are in the EU: I am currently in Paris and could send at least one device from here.

Just let me know, if you have any questions. Salutations de Paris, Thisss

Last edited by thisss; 07-17-2009 at 02:35 AM.
thisss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
thisss

The first auction in Switzerland has ended without any bids. Just send me a direct message, if you are interested in buying one of the two devices.
Advert
Old 06-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
thisss

There's another auction going on over there at ebay.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:58 AM   #4
Andestich
Andestich began at the beginning.

Device: kindle dx
pm for you
Andestich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #5
yingwu
Addict
yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: 1000s
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisss View Post
I am selling my two iRex Digital Readers 1000s with its protection covers. I did use the two devices for a test for my graduation paper at university. The test is over by now. Therefor I am selling the two devices.

Please have a look at my auction.

I am glad to send the e-reader to your country, too. You would have to add the clearance charge, though. If you are in the EU: I am currently in Paris and could send at least one device from here.

Just let me know, if you have any questions. Salutations de Paris, Thisss

Hi, I am planning to buy one and I am in Ireland. So could I ask the situation of your DR? How much will you sell? Is the device still available? Thanks, Ying
yingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 05:19 AM   #6
thisss

Hey Ying, thanks for your message. I just could sell the device yesterday. I wish you good luck finding a Digital Reader.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #7
junkyardwillie
Addict
junkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Note Pro, Kobo H20 and iPad
I just got my DR1000S reader in that I ordered from Thisss, it works great just as advertised, fast shipping, well protected in the packaging, all the stuff you hope for when ordering electronics especially since it had to come across the pond. He's definitely a stand up guy, very trustworthy to order from. Thanks again!!

junkyardwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:24 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, thisss:

If both units are sold, will you please mark "Ended" on your original post. I would do so, but am uncertain exactly what you have left.

Thanks,
Don (Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:36 AM   #9
thisss

Thanks Don, first I didn't find it. Now, it's done.

Tags
e-book, e-reader, irex digital reader 1000s