Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 04-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
TLHaddix
Author, wife, reader.
TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
First book signing for Secrets In The Shadows - any advice?

Hello, all. I'm getting ready to have my very first signing for the print edition of Secrets In The Shadows. It is going to be very informal, nothing fancy, but I've never done one of these or, shockingly, even been to one. Does anyone have advice they might give?

Thanks,

T. L. Haddix
TLHaddix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book signing, first book