Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
E ink reader for Google Play books

I am very happy with my current book reading setup - a Nexus 7 and an IRiver Story HD. one of the best features is that both devices synch books from the Google Play bookstore. Unfortunately IRiver seems to have abandoned its very fine e reader, and devices don't last forever! So my question is: is there an e ink device that can access the Google Play store wirelessly and synch in the same way? I know I can load books via a computer but this seems clunky after my current experience.

Would love to hear of your experiences using any other device that does this.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote