Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Kestral Voyages: All 3 books 99 cents each!

I have dropped the price of all novels in The Kestral Voyages--My Life After Berserker, The Lens and The House of Jacquarelle--to 99 cents at my site, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. (My site contains ePub, Kindle, PDF and RTF formats, and links to affiliate sites if so desired.)

Enjoy, at a great low price, this great adventure series featuring Carolyn Kestral, ex-Ranger Commander, now living independently on her own freighter with a hand-picked crew--Martian pilot Mark O'Bannon, ship's boss Sarander, his Avian wife and expert freight handler Tirri, and Angel, the ship's cook and mate--flying throughout the Galarchy, making a living and occasionally finding a bit of adventure to spice things up.

Quote:
“Mr. Jordan has a good sense of action, and a great interest in the minutiae of running a space ship... It's a worthwhile read.”

—eBook-Reviews.net
Quote:
“All in all a thoroughly enjoyable read. If you preferred the original Star Trek series over the later incarnations then you'll love this. 7/10.”

—digiReader.com

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-27-2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Misleading title: Added "Each"
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

...and Thanks to Dr. Drib for putting this thread in the right place!
Old 03-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
i picked these up last night. bought the 1st one awhile ago but haven't gotten to it yet, however i couldn't pass up a bargain.

currently reading Verdant Pioneers. it's a great book and i have no idea how the story is going to end. great characters and excellent pacing.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:04 AM   #4
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Smashwords. (My site contains ePub, Kindle, PDF and RTF formats, and links to affiliate sites if so desired.)
Erm...Steven, I just tried to buy 'The House of Jacquarelle' (I already own the rest :-)) at your site, and something odd happened. I paid through PayPal, and when I was redirected back to your site after payment I got a page with only 'Amount paid is not sufficient for products ordered.' on it.

What's up? Paypal payment not yet gone through or something?

Last edited by mbovenka; 03-28-2012 at 07:16 AM.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:23 AM   #5
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
Erm...Steven, I just tried to buy 'The House of Jacquarelle' (I already own the rest :-)) at your site, and something odd happened. I paid through PayPal, and when I was redirected back to your site after payment I got a page with only 'Amount paid is not sufficient for products ordered.' on it.

What's up? Paypal payment not yet gone through or something?
Might be a problem with the script; I'll check on it and get right back to you.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #6
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
How long is this deal on for , Steven?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
How long is this deal on for , Steven?
Essentially, until further notice; I haven't decided when or whether I'll change the prices again.

(FYI, I believe the script is fixed, though you may see a strange message upon returning to my site after purchase... I'm still looking into that. But the purchase does go through.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
currently reading Verdant Pioneers. it's a great book and i have no idea how the story is going to end. great characters and excellent pacing.
Thanks... I do my best.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:36 PM   #8
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
All Kestral bought earlier and read. Good books, and I'd love to read some more stories with the Kestral guys. (hint hint..) (And also I'd like to see a "photo" of the guys as the author sees them. I have my own "photo" of them in my head).

Currently reading Verdant Skies (last 14% left) and'll continue with Verdant Pioneers just after Skies. Evoguía downloaded and in my TBR list.
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #9
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
OK, you wore me down. Despite my subtle hints in three thread, I can't wait for you to make Berserker free any longer, so I bought it.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #10
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikeridr View Post
All Kestral bought earlier and read. Good books, and I'd love to read some more stories with the Kestral guys. (hint hint..) (And also I'd like to see a "photo" of the guys as the author sees them. I have my own "photo" of them in my head).

Currently reading Verdant Skies (last 14% left) and'll continue with Verdant Pioneers just after Skies. Evoguía downloaded and in my TBR list.
Gods, but I hope you have LOTS of friends.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #11
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Thanks Steve. Picked up all three. Can't pass up a deal.

I've got Verdant Skies on my TBR pile for this year, so these will have to wait for a while.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Thanks Steve. Picked up all three. Can't pass up a deal.

I've got Verdant Skies on my TBR pile for this year, so these will have to wait for a while.
I hope they're at least part of the 75 books pile...
Old 03-29-2012, 10:48 AM   #13
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
I hope they're at least part of the 75 books pile...
Depending on my mood, one or two will probably move up. Trying to get through at least book one of a lot of epic fantasy series this year.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:34 AM   #14
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Upstaged by elves...
Old 03-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #15
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Wow Mr. Jordan, after reading some reviews and excerpts, it seems like these books would be right up my alley so I've taken the plunge and purchased them. As it turns out, I am an old school Star Trek fan and a huge Firefly fan so I'm looking forward to reading them.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, sci-fi, steven lyle jordan, the kestral voyages