Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-31-2009, 03:11 PM   #31
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
I don't know how you guys are with recognizing physionomies but this is the same person.
:dog'sjawdropstofloor: Zelda!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:12 PM   #32
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
:dog'sjawdropstofloor: Zelda!
pfff ! i wish. (except i'd rather have those bills in euros, please. large denominations, preferably.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:27 PM   #33
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
pfff ! i wish. (except i'd rather have those bills in euros, please. large denominations, preferably.)
Don't try to weasel your way out of that one young lady, how did you get in that picture?... and why?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:38 PM   #34
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Don't try to weasel your way out of that one young lady, how did you get in that picture?... and why?
A little *artful* posing for cash to buy the biggest power supply possible. I see no harm in that.

WDE (WiseDesigningEye)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:40 PM   #35
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
A little *artful* posing for cash to buy the biggest power supply possible. I see no harm in that.

WDE (WiseDesigningEye)
Or to get a Sony?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:41 PM   #36
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post

WDE (WiseDesigningEye)
*sigh* alas, it may be necessary...
Old 05-31-2009, 09:42 PM   #37
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Thanks everyone! I appreciate your thoughts and wishes!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #38
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Thanks everyone! I appreciate your thoughts and wishes!
You're most welcome! Erm, who are you again?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #39
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Some new guy.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:53 AM   #40
zelda_pinwheel

welcome to the madhouse, new guy ! take a look around, ask questions... watch out for the squirrels. and the llamas.

oh, and the pandaborg.

you might want to avoid angering the dixieborg as well.

just a friendly warning ! most of us don't bite.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #41
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
welcome to the madhouse, new guy ! take a look around, ask questions... watch out for the squirrels. and the llamas.

oh, and the pandaborg.

you might want to avoid angering the dixieborg as well.

just a friendly warning ! most of us don't bite.
Nice intro. You should charge $300 for that kind of advice.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:04 AM   #42
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Nice intro. You should charge $300 for that kind of advice.

Cheers,
Marc
good point ! new guy, you can pay the lassie at the door. no checks or czechs please, cash only. i might accept payment in the form of a few zany carters. deluxe version.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:24 AM   #43
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Welcome, new guy. Might I suggest you adopt some interesting persona (I mean, besides that of a screaming SHUM with gaping hole in face)?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #44
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
good point ! new guy, you can pay the lassie at the door. no checks or czechs please, cash only. i might accept payment in the form of a few zany carters. deluxe version.
Watch him, my Queen. I've heard that this guy can use his mind-powers to pshrynk you down to the size of a small squirrel. I wouldn't want him to short-change you.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:34 AM   #45
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Watch him, my Queen. I've heard that this guy can use his mind-powers to pshrynk you down to the size of a small squirrel. I wouldn't want him to short-change you.

Cheers,
Marc
particularly as i'm already on the short side.