Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
spongy
spongy began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad 2nd Edition
Help with my iLiad 2nd edition order from iRex

I have ordered an iLiad 2nd Edition from iRex on April 16 after much researching and weighing the pros and cons. But I have made a mistake as I did not fully indicate my full address when I complete my order. I have been trying to contact iRex since but I did not receive any reply from them.

This is getting frustrating and after reading the thread about the manufacturing problem, now I know that they are shipping out only after 5 to 10 business days. But this was not indicated when I ordered mine. I checked with my credit card company and was told that the transaction has already been approved but it is still showing as pending verification.

Does anyone know how can I get in touch with them to give them a piece of my mind other than via email ?
spongy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
drew00149
Connoisseur
drew00149 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, iRex iLiad, HTC Kaiser
I'm confused about what the problem is...

What mistake did you make in your address? If it's as simple as a wrong zip code or left off the numbers or something the delivery won't be able to be delivered initially but then USPS or UPS or whoever can research and correct the address and attempt a redelivery.

Edit: But yeah other than using their support center and submitting a ticket dunno. They might just be really terrible and getting back in due time. How long has it been?

Last edited by drew00149; 04-23-2009 at 12:02 AM.
drew00149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2009, 01:40 AM   #3
spongy

I live in a Apt so my address need to include Block and apt unit. I have input all these necessary information when I registered but due to the limited address spaces I have been given, I tried to be creative. So immediately after creating my account, I went on to order my iLiad. I saw the address before I confirmed my order, without apt unit, but thought it is ok since it is in my account. When I went back to check my account, the address is not captured in full.

Ok, that's all history. Now, I just to get my iLiad delivered to me as soon as possible since my credit card transaction has been approved. It has been 4 business days since I ordered on April 16 but they are just not responding to my mails.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:12 AM   #4
drew00149
Connoisseur
drew00149 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, iRex iLiad, HTC Kaiser
Well if they send it out with the wrong address hopefully if you get a tracking number maybe you can contact the shipping company. Otherwise they should still be able to look up your address if you have any history there.

Anyway I hope you get it sorted out.
drew00149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
The best way to contact them is via their support site and submitting a ticket, emails are less reliable.

http://support.irexnet.com/

I would submit a ticket, and in it give them your order number and the correct address. Even if it's shipped already, I think they can contact the shipping company and update the address.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2009, 09:04 PM   #6
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
in my short experience with IRex, they werent express speed, but not unpleasant either. Needs a little patience thats all. So you should contact their customer support. There should also be a phone number listed in this forum and in irex's support site. You can maybe hazard a call..Good luck..
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
spongy

Finally, received a reply from iRex yesterday. Though the mail said that I can't change the address now, I am relieved that my order is being processed. Now just waiting for them to send me the tracking number.

Thanks everyone for the help and advice.