Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-12-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
janetspain
janetspain began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Love my e reader!

Hi All, I just found out about this forum...wish I had known earlier that it was here but better late than never, I guess...I started out with a Sony PRS-505 and since have owned several others but I am back with the 505 because I have never found a screen with so much clarity and easy readability. I hope to learn and contribute a lot of info to this forum!
janetspain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by janetspain View Post
Hi All, I just found out about this forum...wish I had known earlier that it was here but better late than never, I guess...I started out with a Sony PRS-505 and since have owned several others but I am back with the 505 because I have never found a screen with so much clarity and easy readability. I hope to learn and contribute a lot of info to this forum!
I'm curious, what other ereaders did you own?

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #3
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi & welcome to MR
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, janetspain.

don't hesitate to jump in on threads that interest, or to ask questions.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:20 AM   #5
janetspain
janetspain began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Smile

Hi Everyone! I previoulsy owned the Kindle I & II and Sony PRS-300. I just went back to the Sony PRS-505 and am thrilled! I don't think any of those readers can match the clarity and contrast of the 505 screen. I do have a question, however...am I able to ust a public library to "borrow" e books on the 505? And can someone explain to me what PRS+ is?
janetspain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote