Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
Lastblade
Nookie are we
Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks with and without color
Amazingly fast shipping from B&N

Ordered a wifi Nook yesterday around 3:00pm, it delivered this morning at 10:30am. Free shipping too, I don't think my Chinese food came this fast.

Can't wait to go home and start buying a book or two.
Lastblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
Sylver
Addict
Sylver began at the beginning.

Device: The Nook, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastblade View Post
Ordered a wifi Nook yesterday around 3:00pm, it delivered this morning at 10:30am. Free shipping too, I don't think my Chinese food came this fast.

Can't wait to go home and start buying a book or two.
congratulations. Wow, which state are you located? I ordered mine yesterday around 3:00pm also, and it shows not shipped yet.
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
dbrowdy
Enthusiast
dbrowdy is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook Wi-Fi
I see you're in NYC. Mine shipped from NJ so I assume that's how you got yours so quickly. I expect it'll take a bit longer to get mine to CA.
dbrowdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
Lastblade
Nookie are we
Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yup, it was shipped from NJ, I think Lasership (shipping company) just drove to my home and dropped it off.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I was about to ask if their warehouse was located in your back yard! We get that kind of service from Tiger Direct here - the nearest warehouse is approx. 60 miles away.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #6
Lastblade
Nookie are we

So I am playing with the Nook all night, loading up some of the epubs I have and editing meta-info and such.... loving this thing. Now I need to find out more about rooting...