Notices

Old 11-21-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
JoeZell
Earl of Efflorescence
JoeZell began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Opus
Sort By Author Image

Hey y'all.
I'm buying an Opus on Thursday, and I just wanted to see if anyone had an image of the menu, when sorted by author. I'm downloading eBooks, and I want to see how they'll appear on the device.

Thanks,
~JZ
JoeZell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Go to Bookeen's site www.bookeen.com, then to -> Opus -> Gallery.
The grey and the green device give you an impression of the book menu, but you can change it to 5 or 10 books per page instead of 20. In this case title and author will be displayed besides the little thumbnail picture.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert