Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
BeccaAnn
Groupie
BeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
Question Books added to Reader in wrong order

I organize my books by series (author [1],[2],etc). When I add books to my Reader (PRS 505), it puts them in the order of date added, regardless of the number in the series; unless I delete all the books in the series from the Reader and then re-add them. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a way to fix this (at least on my end)? I just find it a pain in the butt to be constantly deleting then adding books to my Reader.
BeccaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's a limitation of the current calibre code. You have to add all the books in a series at once to have them appear in the correct order.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
BeccaAnn
Groupie
BeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
Okay. Thanks.
BeccaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote