Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 01-12-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
pvdv
Enthusiast
pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, BeBook Neo
Lovecraft, H.P.: (possibly) All collected stories in 4 volumes, v1.1

I have made a 4 volume collection of the stories of HP Lovecraft in chronological order. These were all found on the HP Lovecraft Library (on the internet) and i far as i can tell they are all in the public domain.

As this is my first try ever doing something with eBooks, any feedback is appreciated.

V1.1:
I Fixed the title formatting after a jump to a story from the TOC.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
pvdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:10 AM   #2
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
Hmm.Problem is the "complete" ISNT complete,cause it misses the four stories he wrote with C.M.Eddy,like "Ashes","The Loved Dead" and the other two.

Which I have not been able to find anywhere on the net for YEARS.
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Beautifully formatted. Well done!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobolover View Post
Hmm.Problem is the "complete" ISNT complete,cause it misses the four stories he wrote with C.M.Eddy,like "Ashes","The Loved Dead" and the other two.

Which I have not been able to find anywhere on the net for YEARS.
And here is why they are not in this collection.

Quote:
Sorry

From: "jim dyer" To: Subject: C.M. Eddy, Jr. Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:55:40 -0500\

I noticed on your website you have some works by C.M. Eddy, Jr. The Loved Dead, The Ghosteater, Ashes, and Deaf, Dumb, and Blind. These stories were written by my grandfather. These stories are not in the public domain, my grandfather retained the rights to them after they were published in Weird Tales. Upon my grandfathers death in 1967 and grandmothers death in 1978 the rights were inherited by my mother and aunt. I am writing this on their behalf. I would ask that you honor this under the copyright law. If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with me. Thank you.

Jim Dyer

In accordance with the request of Jim Dyer, C.M. Eddy's grandson, the above mentioned stories have been removed from this site.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
It still shouldn't be called complete, when it isn't.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #6
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
JSWolf-I know.But I stil need to read them somewhere.
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:50 AM   #7
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I already got my Lovecraft fix via Amazon. They have the Complete works for about $6.50 (without the 4 C.M.Eddy stories, which H.P. revised but did not actually write the tales). This was before I even knew MR even existed. Previously I downloaded about 20 stories that I found on the web. Wish I knew about you folks before I got my Kindle.

The Complete H. P. LOVECRAFT Reader (68 Stories Included) (Kindle Edition)
The Nameless City
The Festival
The Colour out of Space
The Call of Cthulhu
The Dunwich Horror
The Whisperer in Darkness
Dreams in the Witch-house
The Haunter of the Dark
The Shadow over Innsmouth
The Shadow out of Time
At the Mountain of Madness
The Case of Charles Dexter Ward
Azathoth
Beyond the Wall of Sleep
Celephais
Cool Air
Dagon
Ex Oblivione
Facts Concerning the Late Arthur Jermyn and His Family
From Beyond
He
Herbert West: Reanimator
Hypnos
Imprisoned with the Pharaohs
In the Vault
Medusa's Coil
Memory
Nyarlathotep
Pickman's Model
Poetry of the Gods
The Alchemist
The Beast in the Cave
The Book
The Cats of Ulthar
The Crawling Chaos
The Descendant
The Doom That Came to Sarnath
The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath
The Evil Clergyman
The Horror at Martin's Beach
The Horror at Red Hook
The Hound
The Lurking Fear
The Moon Bog
The Music of Erich Zann
The Other Gods
The Outsider
The Picture in the House
The Quest of Iranon
The Rats in the Walls
The Shunned House
The Silver Key
The Statement of Randolph Carter
The Strange High House in the Mist
The Street
The Temple
The Terrible Old Man
The Thing on the Doorstep
The Tomb
The Transition of Juan Romero
The Tree
The Unnamable
The White Ship
Through the Gates of the Silver Key
What the Moon Brings
Polaris
The Very Old Folk

Last edited by pagansoul; 11-20-2008 at 12:01 PM.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #8
anabelee
Zealot
anabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enough

Device: Woxter Scriba 150, pocketbook 360
Thank you, very nice format, easy to read.
anabelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:27 AM   #9
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Many thanks PVDV. I reckon your generosity has solved my weekend reading problem for a few weeks to come. Very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:16 PM   #10
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:17 AM   #11
jadedragon61
jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.jadedragon61 can eat soup with a fork.

Device: kindle
Very nice work. Thank you so much for your effort!
jadedragon61 is offline   Reply With Quote