Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
myReader
myReader began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-950
3 book icons under Books section on Home

I just wanted to ask one question.
How to add a book on one of the three books under the Books section on the HOME page of Prs-950?
I know it is convenient to put a frequently-read book on the list of the HOME page. I read the user guide, but I couldn't find how to do it. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
myReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Hello, myReader, and welcome to MobileRead! The three books on the home page are based on the most recent files transferred to your reader. Goaspy has written a wonderful (and popular) program to modify the date and place whatever books you want on the home screen. You can read more in the thread below.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=107826
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
myReader
myReader began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-950
Smile

Thank you! That is exactly what I am looking for.
myReader is offline   Reply With Quote