Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #16
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by manassan View Post
I have just joined the forum. I am absolutely ignorant of procudures for deleting my own posting, communicating with PM, etc. Would you kindly tell me where I could find the procedures/instructions for Mobileread forum? Thanks.

Go to the avatar name and click and you'll see some choices - one of which will be PM.

Let me know if there's any difficulty.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:59 AM   #17
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by manassan View Post
I have just joined the forum. I am absolutely ignorant of procudures for deleting my own posting, communicating with PM, etc. Would you kindly tell me where I could find the procedures/instructions for Mobileread forum? Thanks.
Board FAQ is a great place to start.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2010, 07:48 PM   #18
Isamu
Baby eBookworm
Isamu began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR1000S
SOLD

* SOLD * Thank you to all who were interested, lots of good offers.

I've changed the status to ENDED.

**Sorry, actually I thought I could change it but can't find where (if possible). Could a MOD who reads this please change the status to ENDED, please and thanks. **

Last edited by Isamu; 05-24-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: could not change the status...
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1000, dr1000s, ereader, irex, sale